Accounts Administrator | AP/AR | Dublin 4 | 27k
Great opportunity for a junior Accounts Administrator or Graduate with 1-year admin experience to progress in a professional environment with an Irish company. You will be responsible for supporting the finance function with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties.
This position will be for a 1-year contract, based in Dublin 4.
Your main responsibilities:
- Preparation and issuing of invoices, receipts, and statements
- Membership database maintenance and reporting
- Banking; Cheque/cash processing and lodgement; Credit card processing and reconciliation
- Petty cash and direct debit administration
- Accounts Payable: processing monthly supplier invoice payment run, and other ad hoc invoice and expense claim payments
- Accounts Receivable: assisting with debtor invoicing and credit control
- Supporting process improvement initiatives
- At least 2 years’ administration experience in accounts department or similar commercial environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping concepts
- Sage 50 or similar accounting package experience
- Accounts Technician preferred but not essential
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I will give you more details on the job and send your CV forward to my client. If you are suitable for the position I will guide you through the application process and discuss other available opportunities, you that you would be suitable for.
Apply now to find out more or email me at email@example.com