Part-Qualified Accountant | 35k | North Dublin
Ambitious part-qualified accountant opportunity available in an open office environment based in North Dublin. You will be working with a global company that is rapidly growing, where you will be provided with great training and opportunities to advance your career to become a qualified accountant.
You will be responsible for a range of financial duties involving Financial Integration of newly acquired business and entities. You will also gain experience in Financial Reporting and Due Diligence. Study Support options available to help you progress with your qualification.
This role is based in the Shared Services office in North Co. Dublin.
(This will be past the M50 please apply for full details)
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Migrating the customer lists, accounts receivables, accounts payables, trial balances and full integration
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts for the newly acquired trades and entities until they are fully integrated with the Group’s Financial Systems
- Providing Finance Support to the team members based in various Records Centres of Oasis Group.
- Analysing monthly sales, booking sales invoices, monitoring purchase invoices approval, booking purchase invoices, processing petty cash, expense claims, processing payment runs, filing some VAT returns, performing payroll transition, and resolving any client and vendor queries.
- Preparation for annual audits, continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the Finance Team
You will be required to be working towards your ACCA qualification, with 2 years’ similar experience preferably in a large practice or global industry. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You will be working in a motivated and positive team environment so you should be eager to progress and work well within the team.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I will give you more details on the job and send your CV forward to my client. If you are suitable for the position I will guide you through the application process and discuss other available opportunities, you that you would be suitable for.
Apply now to find out more or email me at email@example.com