My client a leader within regulated industry company has a position for a Senior GMP Microbiologist.
Key duties will include:
• Take a leadership role in the creation and maintenance of a GMP culture.
• Ensure development, implementation and execution of environmental control and monitoring.
• Process microbial monitoring including troubleshooting as to type and source.
• Act as Technical lead for identifying and implementing best practices.
• Analyse and action environmental trends in controlled areas.
• Ensure testing is performed as per product specification requirements and GMP
• Support of validation activities and cleaning verification.
• Ensure site compliance with operating & regulatory requirements for hygienic processing.
• Ensure constant inspection readiness status by engaging actively with all key departments.
• Execute site hygiene audits and validation of contract sterilisation.
• Ensure improvement opportunities for the inspection and audit process are identified and executed.
• Provide microbiological leadership in the development and maintenance of the HACCP program.
• Support development of training to employees on microbiological requirements & hygiene.
• 3rd level qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
• A minimum of 3-4 years’ Microbiological duties in a pharma/food/medical device sector.
• Knowledge and experience of using problem solving tools to improve hygienic performance.
• Experience working in GMP environment with strong GxP knowledge and HACCP.
• Strong technical and documentation skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
To discuss, please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com