My client a major Pharma company in Kerry seek a Mechanical Engineer.
This role will be to head up & lead the engineering machine compliance program on-site.
Key duties of the role include but not limited to :
- Creation of 3D models from drawing and keeping production timelines.
- Work with third party SME's on mitigating identified risks.
- Strong on design concepts and can work with regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with Suppliers on new machines and components as required
- Work closely with the area to assist them with the closure of their identified actions
- Generate a plan of the works and deliver the agreed mitigations as per the plan.
- Liasing with sub contractors to resolve problems.
- Issue weekly progress reports &track identified actions.
- Exposure to a Quality Management System (ISO 9001) i.e document control & auditing.
- Engineering Degree with 2 years or more experience in mechanical/production.
- Person with both mechanical & automation capabilities will be considered favourably.
- Experience within a manufacturing area is essential ( precision environment a bonus ).
- Excellent mechanical problem solving skills & a background in GMP manufacturing desired.
- Good team management and project management skills. The ability to be flexible.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills are essential.
Excellent renumeration available for the right candidiate.
This may role would suit a skilled Engineer interesded in setup
For more information please call 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com.