My client a well know pharmaceutical company require a CMO Manufacturing Project Leader.
This is a stand alone role as a CMO (Third Party Manufacturing Specialist).
This role is primarily responsible for co-ordinating activities, across multiple external sites.
He/She will ensure commercial product supply needs are defined and met.
This individual will lead a diversified team responsible for Quality and Tech Transfer.
Key skills will include (but not limited to) :
- Analyses inventory levels at the CMO level.
- Optimises cost & actively maintains financial targets for each external manufacturer.
- Provide updates to the Project product leads on all aspects of Quality.
- Builds strong relationships with CMO partners and internal cross functional groups.
- Provides routine production support in the form of on-site visits.
- Responds remotely to any technical challenges or issues.
- Facilitate meetings and resolutions to problems as they arise.
- Collaborate with core product team to meet overall project deliverables.
- Management of project deliverables in line with integrated lab systems.
- Identify areas for improvements and working with all depts. on Tech Transfer processes.
- Translate customer needs into defined, approved project scope statements.
- Establish detailed project plan, drive execution and projects.
- Follow and drive the requirements in the Technical Transfer policies and S.O.P’s
- Establish and execute the communication plan for the project and facilitate information flow.
- Monitor project progress, manage project risks and minimise impact to the program.
- Act as site / project representative to internal or external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for the site development
- +6 years in biopharma industry, of which +2 years in a CMO lead role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Business qualification desirable.
- Tech Transfer experience desirable ( not essential ).
For information call Sigmar (021-4847131) or mail email@example.com