My Client a Cork based company require a Logistics Administrator.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager .
Key duties will include ( but not limited to) :
Dealing with suppliers, organising transport
- Dealing with clearance agents, handling import licences.
- Accepting & processing Import / Export and Cross Trade bookings.
- Master airway bills, house airway bills, bills of lading.
- Expereinced with invoicing, expereince with phone/E-Mail/Fax.
- Manage Import & Export customs documents & issue quotations.
- Monitor all shipments, responsible for all invoicing & filing.
- Troubleshooting : Exposure to resolution of operational problems.
- Minimum of NFQ Level 7 Diploma in Logistics.
- A mimimum of 1 years' previous experience in logistics.
- Expereince in Cross Trade an advantage.
- Proven problem solving & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong admin and customer service skills.
- Fully PC literate.
An excellent salary and career development opportunity.
For details don't delay get in touch !
Please E-Mail me email@example.com