My client a Cork based production facility require a Lead Planner.
The Supply Planning team converts demand forecast into production plans and will :
Provide optimal CMO and distribution center inventories & incorporate effective contingencies.
The candidate will also collaborate with EHS & Production Managers.
Key duties of this role will include but not limited to :
- Planning organising & managing and developing key resources.
- Lead/support the execution of the Global Supply Planning roadmap initiatives.
- Propose, implement & measure supply planning models to meet current and future needs
- Create and sustain a high performance working team to drive plant performance.
- Design and facilitate change management plans for impacted functions where applicable.
- Responsible for the effective & systematic application of work planning.
- Responsible for controlling the maintenance work with the CMMS.
- Will be responsible for site throughput targets.
- Ensures that systems & processes are in place to support S&OP, & Capacity Planning.
- Supports the development and reporting of KPI's, root cause analysis & executive updates.
- Ensure all relevant projects are updated and follow on WO's.
- Leadership :
- Recognized as supply planning technical expert within the team.
- Serve as functional expert in supply planning solution design and implementation.
- Scope :
- Tactical and strategic contribution to the Supply Planning Team
- The Planning Lead is an individual contributor role with potential for future team leadership.
This crucial role is also a member of both the wider site and global Supply Chain community.and
Participates in initiatives & efforts, including improving governance, & delivering S/C strategic objectives.
- At least a third level Degree ( in Logistics ) or a related area.
- 7-10+ years planning experience in any industry
- APICS certification (CPIM, CRIM, CSCP) preferred.
An excellent salary is on offer here.
If you fit the requirements call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org