Corporate Receptionist – Dublin City Centre, Dublin 2
Our client is in the Property and Real Estate sector, they are well established and highly regarded in their field. They are seeking a Corporate Receptionist to join their team in Dublin 2.
They are seeking warm, welcoming, highly-organised front of house professional to join their faced paced and forward-thinking company.
- Minimum 2-3 year’s front of house experience from a corporate or high-end hospitality environment
- An excellent telephone manner, someone who is confident on a busy switchboard
- Exceptional customer and personal service standards
- Excellent MS Office skills
You will be:
- A multi-tasker, with the ability to deal with multiple enquiries and requirements
- A team player, but willing to work on your own, and chip in when needed
- A friendly warm welcoming professional
- As front of house and the first point of contact, you will provide professional and essential services to colleagues and clients
- Organising meeting rooms – setting up, organising catering and sorting out all required requirements
- Administrative Support – general administration work, post, deliveries, stock control, and general ad hoc duties
Salary €25,000-28,000 depending on experience.
If you can tick these boxes, contact me!
Send me your most up to date CV to apply for the role on email@example.com or call 01-4744631 for a chat about the role.