Job Title: Reliability Engineer's
New Cork Role's – you will provide technical expertise and guidance while driving a culture of continuous improvements and reliability excellence
- Responsible for reliability standards within the department (equipment, processes, systems and utilities).
- Responsible for ensuring reliability standards are in line with standards set by the company and industry standards.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events. Own Kaizen improvements; implement actions identified from Kaizen and ensure changes are sustained.
- Management Reliability Training Program
- Responsible for improving maintenance systems and identification of technical / financial improvement opportunities.
- Partner with operations and Lean Six Sigma experts to deliver an integrated maintenance reliability excellence program.
- Develop & manage an asset lifecycle program, covering key data sets, monitoring, business continuity, and capital reinvestment
- Actively work with the Maintenance & Projects Team
- Degree in Engineering.
- LSS Certified (Desirable)
- 4-5 years’ experience in medium size manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 year's relevant electrical/mechanical and process engineering experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification/ experience is desirable but no essential
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Barry at email@example.com or 021 4847 134