Offering tax solutions to both large international and domestic clients across various industries, this firm are seeking to bolster their team due to strong economic growth. Working closely with Directors and the senior management team, they are seeking a candidate who is driven to progress to a management position in the future.
- Liaising with the management team to advise international clients on structures and transfer pricing.
- Training and development of junior staff members.
- Exposure to business development and marketing initiatives.
- Reviewing work of team members
- Assist in the delivery of billing targets, net fee income and overall company objectives.
- AITI qualified or a qualified accountant. OR Part AITI qualified - Part 2 must be completed.
- Experience in managing customer relationships is highly desirable
- Preferable that this individual is working at a senior level who has provided tax solutions to clients in Ireland and at an international level.
- Open to seeing profiles from candidates who want to move to a senior level.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- IT/Technically savvy
- Highly organised
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary package for the right individual
- Social events/gatherings
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central Dublin location
The role will be client facing, so you would have the chance to make a direct and real impact on the portfolios, carving out a unique career path.
The company boast strong staff retention due to the level of work life balance which is maintained throughout all divisions and work flexibility that can be facilitated.
To be considered for this position, please apply online attaching your resume or contact Joe Dunne at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744 659 for a confidential discussion.
Sigmar Recruitment are market leaders in Accounting and Finance recruitment services. We are dedicated to placing professionals within Public Practice from the Big 4 to your local boutique firms