A new permanent vacancy has arisen for an Industrial Engineer.
My client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical production of life saving treatments.
Key duties will involve (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & implementing manufacturing process improvements.
- Responsible for increasing capacity, reduce lead-time & improve process flow and efficiency.
- These actions will occur across multiple facets of the organization including:
- Manufacturing, design, supplier development, documentation, and external suppliers.
- Projects will incorporate lean manufacturing, theory of constraints, quick response manufacturing etc.
- The employee will be required to create strong relationships with team members to ensure project success.
- Makes recommendations to design teams, which drive higher yielding, lower cost, more manufacturable products.
- May use financial analyses tools and recommend alternative courses of action.
- Designs, implements and maintains effective metrics to ensure top quality supply is achieved.
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- A Third level Degree and Lean qualification essential.
- 3 years industry experience within regulated manufacturing.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org