Seen as one of the leading financial organisations, this business offers services across a number of disciplines. Due to the steady growth of the company, the firm's clients base has increased significantly over the last number of years.
This surge has resulted in internal promotions of their key staff members. Furthermore, a number of key client wins has resulted in exposure for staff to some large listed businesses.
Operating payroll bureau and providing payroll services to clients from international businesses to SME's, my client is seeking a highly competent senior payroll specialist to process the full monthly.
- Seeking 2 to 4 years previous experience
- Experience with Sage, Microcopay or Europay
- Preferable the individual has IPASS or part qualified
- Relevant knowledge of tax legislation
- Experience with large volume payroll
- Regular client interaction
- Monthly and annually PAYE returns
- Identifying opportunities to improve process
- Working on-site from time to time when needed
- Ability to advise clients on PAYE and tax issues relating to payroll
How to apply
If you are seeking a move for career progression or to obtain a more competitive salary level, please get in touch by emailing Joe Dunne at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 4744659.
Sigmar Recruitment are market leaders in Accounting and Finance recruitment services. We are dedicated to placing professionals within Public Practice from the Big 4 to your local boutique firms.