- Identify, diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and connectivity issues reported by team members, business unit managers and the IT operations team
- Coordinate and work together with other members of technology staff on multiple concurrent cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Manage all aspects of network, including switching, routing, firewall administration, and the enforcement of security policies, standards guidelines and procedures
- Proactivity and continuously monitor the health of all networks (LAN/WLAN/WAN/VPN/MPLS), security devices, power sources, Telco gear, DIA, voice circuits, bandwidth utilization, physical and virtual appliances as well as all supporting infrastructure to ensure continuous and uninterrupted availability of resources critical to the operational needs of the business
- 7+ years relevant work experience supporting and maintaining highly available Enterprise computing environments.
- Hands-on experience with redundant IP switching and routing architectures (802.1Q, 802.1d/loop prevention methodologies/LACP/Trunking, static/dynamic Routing/QoS/VoIP and associated technologies and protocols
- Hands-on experience with multi-vendor firewalls, security appliances, applications and terminology (Cisco/SonicWALL/Palo Alto/IDS/IPS/ACL’s/NAT polices/Security Zones/DPI/SPI/MFA/IDM etc.)
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY button or contact Sam on 01 4744620 or email@example.com