An opportunity for a Claims Liability Handler within the Litigation team has become available with our client, a leading General Insurance company based in an excellent location in Dublin City Centre
As a Claims Liability Handler within the Litigation team you will report to the Litigation Team Leader. You will be responsible for the investigation, negotiation and resolution of all litigation claims.
The successful candidate will have have strong knowledge of the litigation process, book of quantrum and judicial trends.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to..
- Arrange and attend liabilty, pre-trial and settlement consultation where necessary.
- Attending court hearing and settlement consultations where necessary
- Investigate and negotiate claims to a successful outcome within agreen authority limits
- Liaise with legal team involved on various files within you portfolio
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, governance and quality standards
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- MCC Qualified, Minimum CIP Qualification
- Knowledge of Public Liability and Employer Liability
- A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification.
- Good communication, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work towards personal and team targets, whilst meeting required deadlines.
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment