My client a Cork facility urgently requires a senior Maintenance Engineer.
This role is initally for 2 years but should go permanent.
Key duties of the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Integrate into a muti-disciplinary skilled maintenance team.
- Execute safety, reliability and continious improvement targets.
- Monitor KPI's , targets so that they are on time and budget.
- Experienced with best practice ( LEAN/Kaizen ) to minimize downtime.
- Implement and be familiar with preventative maintenance procedures.
- Provides technical expertise in all aspects of plant operations ( internal / external ).
- A Degree or Trades qualification with at least 2 years' in Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing.
- Experience with PLC'S , fault finding and AC/DC motors a distinct advantage.
- Experienced in managing maintenance and engineering projects.
- Comfortable compiling civil, mechanical and electrical and electronic reports
- Experienced in dealing with external contractors.
An excellent salary and package is on offer here for the right candidiate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org