My Client who are a leading Software Company in the Pharma/Life Sciences world selling Software into Pharma/Life Sciences Industries are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager to join their growing team This is an exciting role for someone with a background in SaaS/Software sales into the Pharma/Life Sciences.
The role is a Key Account Manager. Very focused on relationship building/customer success with the existing customer database & the renewals and upselling of the products. Your main focus will be with the customers after the implementation of the products to ensure they are being used to their full potential.
- Account Management - Renewals/Upselling
- Customer Success - Main point of Contact for end users after implementation.
- Relationship building - growing strong relationships with customers during all stages of the after sales process.
- Presenting the products to Clients both in Dublin and Europe.
- Travelling to Europe when needed to meet with Clients.
The ideal person will be Degree educated with an extensive background - 4+ Years' Experience - in SaaS/Software Sales into the Pharma/Life Sciences industries. Strong Account Management/Customer Success Experience essential + Excellent Relationship building skills.
- Minimum 4+ Years' Software/SaaS sales preferably into Pharma/Life Sciences Industries.
- Background in Pharma/Life Sciences Advantageous.
- Strong Account Management Experience - Renewals/Upselling.
- Strong Relationship Building/Management Skills.
- Client facing experience for presentations/client meetings.
- Ability to work on own initiative - a must have.
- Professional and polished.
If you believe you fit the bill and are interested in the above position - please send your CV to Stef Sinclair-McCabe - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744 678 to find out more.