Job Title: Automation Engineer (Pharma)
Location: Cork – New Role
New role this month for an Automation Engineer – This is an expanding team liaising with Quality, Production & Engineering departments. This role offers an impressive salary package.
- Deliver operational efficiency through implementation, qualification & commissioning state of the art manufacturing.
- Support the IT processes in a Pharma Manufacturing Environment.
- Assist and run with IT assignments for manufacturing processes.
- Interact with internal & external stakeholders – define process requirements.
- Automation projects – Assist, Lead & Facilitate.
- Assist with relevant departments with troubleshooting and output optimisation.
- Identify & implement continuous process improvement's.
- Contribute to the companies Automation Strategy moving forward.
- 3rd level degree – Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience
- High volume manufacturing experience desirable but not essential
- Previous exposure to MES application's
- Siemens PLC's
- Automation/Controls/Instrumentation Knowledge
- Use of SCADA packages – in Touch & WinCC
For more information please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to email@example.com