Title: Service Engineer (Validation)
Location: Cork & Nationwide
Permanent role with a specialist engineering solutions company.
- Validation & Servicing of cleanrooms, LAF’s, Isolators, laboratory equipment in Pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare facilities.
- Report generation.
- Signing off on completed projects.
- Working with team to follow up on validation leads.
- Liaise with Suppliers
- Minimum third level qualification or apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Experience with Pharma/Healthcare
- Experience with cleanroom environment, fluid handling and/or hygienic/sterile environments
- HVAC systems
- 3+ years' Field Service Engineering/Maintenance experience
- Full, clean drivers licence
For more information please contact Barry Jones on 021-4847134 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org