Title: Quality Manager/Lead
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager & Quality Leads. You will lead the development of strategies and processes to ensure that product quality and customer satisfaction are maintained and that there is the continuous improvement of products, processes and services.
- Manage the company’s food safety & quality management system.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure quality standards are maintained to the highest level and continuously improved.
- Ensure compliance with all regulation and legislation standards.
- Liaise with customers and measure customer satisfaction.
- Day-to-day Management, maintenance and development of the QMS & HACCP across sites, to ensure product quality is of the highest standard
- Food Science/ Food Technology degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Bord Bia, BRC, Regulatory and customer requirements
- Experience of supplier audits and visits
- Previous experience in the Food industry is essential
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement is desirable
- Quality focus with a drive to ensure standards are upheld
- Proficient IT skills
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Barry Jones on 021 484 7134 or email@example.com