Title: Process Engineer
We would like to speak with Process Engineers at all levels for roles in Cork, Limerick and Nationwide. The positions are in Pharma,Med Device, Mechanical, Electrical, Food & Beverage services.
- Assess current process’s and workflows to decrease costs and improve sustainability
- Capture, upload and rewrite data – utilizing good MIS solutions.
- Improve production outputs while improving Quality through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct projects and also ensure completion on time.
- Keeping to budget as laid down by management for particular projects.
- Ensure customer needs and expectations are met through effective process controls.
- Effective management reporting on all progress, risks and opportunities within the process.
- Engineering Degree is essential, GMP/Pharma experience
- Certification/ Experience in Lean/ Six Sigma is required.
- Excellent communication, leadership and team skills
- You will have at least 2-5 years Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering experience
- You will be an excellent Project Leader/ Team member while also being competent in carrying out stand-alone tasks
- Experience in taking Project's full circle from start to finish is highly desirable
To find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Barry on 021 484 7134