Title: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer roles available Nationwide - expertise in support of the operation & maintenance of a large manufacturing facilities is desirable.
- Management of process automation personnel
- Electrical & process control problem solving.
- Electrical system optimisation and redesign.
- Optimisation of PLC systems architecture.
- Manage the implementation of electrical and automation improvement projects.
- Ensure compliance with best practice electrical standards.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on safety and environmental initiatives
- Monitor & control costs in areas of responsibility.
- Develop and implement effective preventative maintenance strategies for electrical and automation equipment, utilising the CMMS platform.
- Ensure Process automation technician receive appropriate training.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years in a manufacturing / heavy industrial facility in a maintenance or projects role.
- Strong working knowledge of preventative maintenance and CMMS
- Experience of team leadership, people management and industrial relations.
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic with ability to deliver under pressure.
- PLC & HMI experience
- IT Network experience
For more information please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org