Title: Automation Engineer's - Limerick
Automation Engineer roles in Limerick – experience with high volume manufacturing very desirable. Permanent and contract positions available.
Location: Limerick & Nationwide
- Work as part of the Automation Engineering team in order to develop strong proficiency with problem solving.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all control systems currently in use across the entire plant including PLC’s, vision systems, lasers, Barcode readers, RFiD readers, Robots and networks.
- Develop and publish comprehensive trouble shooting articles for all complex problems that have been solved.
- Become part of the potential pipeline into the Automation Engineering group.
- Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering (or other relevant third level qualification)
- Time served qualified electrician with experience of industrial or environments and exposure to production or equipment maintenance.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in programming within large scale manufacturing
- Experience of how to formally specify, design, and document automation projects
Please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to email@example.com