Title: Automation Engineer's
If you are an Automation Engineer seeking a new challenge we have a number of mid to senior level positions for Automation Engineers.
Location: Cork & Nationwide
- Developing concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- Design and program PLC based systems and HMIs.
- Integrating systems with other plant/ machine elements including, Robotics, PLC based control systems, Motion Control Systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Machine and Process Safeguarding elements etc.
- Installation and commissioning of automation equipment & systems
- Provide the necessary documentation for operation, maintenance and qualification of systems.
- 2- 5 years experience within large scale manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Automation and Process Control systems such as Siemens, Wonderware InTouch, I-Fix, Rockwell FTView, Beckhoff PLCs etc.
- Minimum third level qualification in engineering/computer science disciplines
- Strong organisation, problem solving and presentation skills
- Experience with Visual Basic, Java, C/C++, SQL, etc
Please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org