Job Title: Project Manager
New role with an established International Engineering company specializing with Automation & Electrical Services. The ideal candidate will have experience with Project Management in Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Professional engineer – minimum 4 years, Equipment & Automation experience
- Ability to manage customers, supplier and cross functional groups
- Develop and enhance service projects for Ireland.
- Effective analytical skills with ability to achieve targets and coordinate team activities
- Track record of project completions and successful outcomes.
- Cost, quality and customer service awareness.
- Develop the engineering strategy for the site.
- Implement a process of Continuous Improvement.
- Select and standardise the technology, equipment and machine parts.
- Document fully all procedures.
- Manage and control contractors in compliance with group and site work safety procedures.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical and Automation.
- 5 Years minimum industrial experience.
- Experience with Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industries is desirable
- Problem solving attitude.
- Automation design and automation experience.
- Purchasing/ budget control.
- A team player with the ability to motivate and lead.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
If you would like to find out more about this role please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barry on 021 484 7134.