Compliance Analyst 6 month contract
Boutique Financial Services Group are looking to recruit a Compliance Analyst initially on a 6 month contract to join their team. The Compliance Analyst will report to the CCO and will be responsible for supporting the day to day functioning of the Compliance department.
- Assisting the Chief Compliance Officer with regulatory and compliance projects;
- Assisting the Chief Compliance Officer with regulatory watch procedures;
- Assisting with the establishment and monitoring of internal policies and procedures, including training;
- To assist with ensuring general adherence to applicable regulations, policies, procedures, systems and controls and the firm’s overall compliance strategy;
- Performance of Anti-Money Laundering / Counter Terrorist Financing (“AML/CTF”) duties including but not limited to due diligence / KYC and on-boarding management;
- Various day to day duties including management of the policy management system;
- Other adhoc duties and projects as required including supporting the Chief Compliance Officer with day to day compliance queries form the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- University qualification in relevant discipline.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous compliance and AML experience desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills with proficient knowledge of M/S Office.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage tasks, timelines, deadlines and shifting priorities.
For further details on this position please apply or contact Niall in Sigmar on email@example.com