My client a well established Pharmaceutical company require a Test Engineer.
He/she will be responsible for providing manufacturing test engineering support.
The role involves the testing of complex manufactured products.
He/she will work with production to & improve product quality, yields & performance of test systems & process.
Key Duties :
- Perform Failure analysis (PFMEA's) on complex manufacturing test failures.
- Work & solve get to root cause to component level for manufactured products.
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with software developers.
- An ability to define & drive improvements & changes to test software apps & systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency’s and test system efficiencies.
- Performs tests, analyzes data, writes reports & has an ability to work from schematics & engineering drawings.
- Good data analysis & problem solving skills, utilizing common apps and in-house component & tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notice process & procedures.
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering & operations, providing improvement feedback .
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven strong problem solving abilities.
- A Degree in a relevant field Electronic Engineering for example.
- The ability to project manage issues to closure.
- The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in testing of electronic and mechanical devices preferred.
- Knowledge of test software applications such as LabView and C or C++
- Experience in validations in the medical device industry would be an advantage.
Interested ? For more please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.