My client a pharma company based in the Cork require a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
This is ahighly technical roles focused on the automation support side of the process.
Key duties will include (but not limited to):
- Develop and design cost effective process and equipment improvements.
- Esure minimal impact of production whilst undertaking automation tasks.
- Provide advice and training to Manufacturing and Maintenance Departments.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and emphasise continious improvement.
- Develop and implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Expeienced in compiling design specifications and associated documentation.
- Familiar with fault finding and troubleshooting of equipment processes.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Familar with and able to implemnt all related ISO standards and processes.
- Experienced with audits (internal/external) and presentaion of data.
- Esure adherence to and can advise on all EHS procedures and practices.
- A third level Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electronic).
- A minimum of four years in a technical role within manufacturing.
- Solidworks and six sigma qualifications highly advantageous.
For more information please E-Mail email@example.com