My client a Tipperary based pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior Validation Engineer.
This person will be responsible for delivering validation programmes on site.
The successful individual will need excellent project management skills to fulfill the role.
• Provide support for validation activities and develop validation plans related to company products.
• Supervise the day to day activities for the projects validation group.
• Execute (protocol generation, execution, and final preparation) validation activities.
Author Site Validation Policies, through development, generation and implementation of validation master plans,
• Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for products .
• Participation in the change control program for modifications to qualified systems.
• Take part in validation activities involving cross-functional, multi-departmental teams
Minimum B.Sc in a technical discipline required. M.Sc. preferred.
6 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices.
Knowledge of commissioning and qualification, process validation and change control essential.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer .
If interested or feel you fit the criteria please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org