My client a Cork based Production Facility require an Service Engineer
- This role requires some trvael and overnights.
The candidate will co-ordinate and control all all activities on maintenance.
Reporting to the validation manager he/she will :
- Meet an d exceed production targets in areas like...
- Validate & Service cleanrooms, LAF’s, Isolators, laboratory equipment .
- Quality, Environmental, Maintenance H&S and cost.
- He/she will will drive asset care by leading System Compliance.
- Create and sustain a high performance work team to drive plant performance.
- Signing off on completed projects.
- Cost awareness & a lean approach very important without comprimising quality.
- Promoting a culture of excellence by ensuring all plant equipment is maintained.
- Experienced in promoting a "Right First Time " culture & adherence to "Change Control"
- Comfortable in optimisation of plant reliability & can quickly resolve downtime issues.
- A relevant Degree with at least 2 years experience in a HVAC role.
- Experience in Air Conditioning and refridgeration.
- This may suit somebody looking to move from maintenance to more HVAC work.
- The ability to deliver change and lead people in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong communicator coupled with communication and presentation skills.
An excellent salary is on offer here.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com