A leader in Intelligence Cloud solutions seeks an experienced PLATFORM ENGINEER with extensive JAVA experience, & knowledge of Scala, Python or similar, to create elegant, scalable Big Data solutions.
The Intelligence Cloud connects customer, product and operational data, putting customers at the centre of a business and enabling true personalisation resulting in lower acquisition costs, accelerated conversion rates, improved customer engagement and higher lifetime value.
Using artificial intelligence the solution acts as the “brain” within a customer-tech ecosystem and deciding most appropriate channels - in real time, as it happens.
You will work with leading brands from across the globe.
- 5-7 years’ experience designing and building big data solutions using primarily Java-based technologies
- In depth understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques.
- Building scalable systems in Java and related technologies.
- Developing REST based APIs
- Developing in Spark.
- NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
- GNU/Linux-based development.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing customer requirements.
- Strong orientation toward high-quality deliverables and high customer satisfaction.
- Real interest in the latest technologies.
Experience in these areas is a bonus:
- Big Data systems such as Presto, Hive, Oozie and Hadoop.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Machine Learning frameworks like Spark MLlib.
- Frameworks such as Dropwizard and Akka.
- Languages such as Scala and Python.
- Messaging systems like Kafka.
This is a superb opportunity to join a scaling company and push the possibilities of new technologies!
Apply today to find out more, or call Paul on 01 4744618 for a confidential chat.
Please note - Applicants must hold either an appropriate Stamp 4 Irish work visa or EU/UK passport prior to application