A leading Cybersecurity company requires an experienced C++ DEVELOPER to join their growing Cork team. You will have 4-5 years C++ development, good Cloud knowledge &experience developing RESTful API
As part of a global team that develop and operate cloud services and applications scaling to meet the needs of hundreds of millions, you will be an inegral part of the expanding Cork location.
Your role will help transforming cybersecurity by focusing on understanding peoples' intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. The systems you build will enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance!
Your skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4-5+ years software development experience.
- Knowledge and development experience in AWS, Azure or other Public Cloud providers
- Experience automating Public Cloud deployments using both IaaS and PaaS capabilities
- Demonstrated experience developing and using RESTful API interfaces
- Knowledge of large enterprise networking environments.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated experience developing code for multi-threaded applications on Linux and competent in the concepts of threads, processes, concurrency and locking.
- Demonstrated experience developing on a Linux/Unix platform.
Be part of this exciting new team!
Apply online today, and for more info and a confidential chat call Paul on 01 4744618
Please note - Applicants must hold either an appropriate Stamp 4 Irish work visa or EU/UK passport