My client based in Dublin City Center currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong Insurance background
• Review monthly/quarterly management accounts
• Prepare and submit client specific group reporting
• Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flow projections
• Assist with year-end statutory audits
• Liaise with all service providers including auditors, banks, actuaries and tax advisers
• Assist with solvency calculations and regulatory reporting.
• Prepare and file corporation tax, income tax, VAT, and other relevant returns as necessary.
• Contribute to company secretarial duties such as preparation of board/committee meeting materials, drafting of meeting minutes, CRO filings etc.
• Assist with special projects
• Qualified Accountant/Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Excellent communication skills and IT literacy essential.
• 2-3 years within an accounting role in Insurance
For more info send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, email@example.com