As a Development Test Engineer, you will be primarily tasked with the continual monitoring, investigating of products that are being life tested as well as supporting development test requirements as they arise. This exciting position offers you a unique opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers involved in the new product development process. The role is interesting, challenging and varied.
• You will be responsible for monitoring the life test programme for various new products as well as testing new design changes on existing product ranges
• Defining test protocols for different development tests as required.
• Validating test methods, gauge R&R etc
• Executing development tests, compiling technical reports and presenting findings.
• Analysing test data and trend analysis
• Investigation of test failures and establishing root causes.
• Produce test method and design documentation that ensures a successful transition to production.
• You will hold a degree, B.Eng. in a relevant Engineering discipline.
• You will demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• You will have a strong attention to detail that is essential in this role.
• You are a self-starter and have the initiative to work on your own.
• You are familiar and have previously used structured problem-solving skills.
• You are familiar with Design of Experiments
• Good knowledge of destructive and non-destructive test methods
• You have a good can-do attitude
• You are an enthusiastic ‘hands-on’ individual.
• The role would be primarily Swords based, but you may be required to travel to another Renishaw UK site.
• You should hold a full clean driving licence
Although not essential, it is desirable if applicants have the following:
• Six Sigma trained to green belt level or higher
• Proficient in the use of Minitab or similar
Application process: Development Test Engineer
The first step is to contact David Moore at 014744668 or send your CV to email@example.com
The interview process will be 2 rounds and will involve discussion of your qualifications, skills and previous experience.
For further information on the Development Test Engineer role please contact David Moore at 014744668 or firstname.lastname@example.org