Transfer Agency Contract ( 6 months)
Leading Fund Administrator based in Dublin is looking for a Transfer Agency Administrator to join it's Investor Services team on a contract for 6 months,
The role will incvolve
- ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- You will also be responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquires regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
- You will assist the Team Manager with trade verifications.
Interested candidates must have
- degree in a business-related field preferred,
- 1-3 years experience in Financial Services, preferably Investor Relations in a complex industry such as alternative investments, including at least 6 months within the IS Dept.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- Proven customer service skills.
For further details on this position please apply or contact Niall in Sigmar on email@example.com