Graduate Fund Accountant
Leading Fund Manager based in Dublin is looking to recruit a Fund Accountant for it's Private Equity Operations.
You will receive full training and your role will develop to involve:
- NAV preparation and completion of month end processes
- Preparation of investor communications, monthly reporting capital account statements.
- Preparation of board reporting and quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting
- Daily bank reconciliations and cash management including funding and fx exposures
- Daily processing of drawdown/distributions etc. including booking allocations
- Issuing capital calls and distribution notices to investors and addressing investors queries for review.
- Document management and archiving
- Compliance and regulatory monitoring
- Managing key relationships
- 2:1 min Degree in finance/accounting/asset management discipline
- 450+ points from leaving cert
- Strong mathematical skills
- Willingness continue studies and undertake ACCA training
- Previous internship or gap year experience within Funds
For further details on this position please contact Niall in Sigmar on email@example.com
This is an ideal opportunity to work directly with a Fund Manager