My client a Cork based pharmaceutical company is looking for a Reliability Engineer.
He/She will provide expertise on reliability Engineering & plant investement.
Competencies for the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- To provide and/or improve asset reliability of the manufacturing process.
- Use Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems & implement effective actions.
- Technical expert / SME on reliability engineering on site.
- Exposure to utility equipment in a Pharmaceutical/Vaccine manufacturing facility
- A minimum of 3 years experience in required for this role.
- Thorough analysis of equipment history, process data, and FMEA's.
- The Reliability Engineer is responsible for the correction of equipment problems.
- Knowledge of risk management &strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills are required for the role.
- The role requires someone with a can-do attitude that will take a problem and run with it.
- Experience with CE marking of equipment and conducting remediation projects an advantage.
- Exposure to ATEX and other relevant technical tools a distinct advantage.
At least 3 years experience in Pharma or related industry.
Relevant 3rd level Degree required.
An excellent salary is on offer.
For more information please mail firstname.lastname@example.org