Our client in Galway city has a permanent full-time opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with an ability to multi-task and work efficiently on their own initiative.
Looking after the main reception desk is also a major part of this role so applicants should be outgoing, and friendly with excellent customer service skills.
- Act as a first point of contact for customers, both in person and over phone and email
- Handling queries in an efficient and friendly manner, liaising with the relevant departments as required
- Processing orders and delivery dockets
- Maintain and reconcile daily cash control spreadsheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Post invoices to finance package and prepare payments for approval
- Creditor and Debtor reconciliations
- Visa and expense reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating financial records
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a similar Accounts Administrator role
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Outgoing and friendly, used to being a first point of contact for customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritise and organise workflow
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- email@example.com