My client, an international F&B company, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to cover the West of Ireland. The role will involve maintaining and building strong relationships with existing restaurant clients and finding potential new clients.
- Build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with partner restaurants and
- prospective partner restaurants .
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to our restaurant partners, to drive both
- continued order growth and increased engagement
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless service
- Play an integral role in the onboarding process of all new signings
- Ensure partners are aware of the latest solutions to drive efficiencies, grow
- their business and maximise potential.
- Use internal platforms (Salesforce, handle, Tableau) to identify key opportunities for
- restaurant partner growth and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and orders
- Create account plans for each client to map out growth and service opportunities
- Identify cross-functional service/product opportunities
- Proven ability to grow accounts through increased engagement and identifying upsell opportunities
- A dynamic, proactive approach to working with customers, quickly addressing their needs and ensuring any issues and challenges are resolved swiftly
- A proven ability to put the customer’s requirements at the heart of what they do,striving to deliver high quality customer service at all times
- Strong understanding of B2B and working collaboratively cross function to achieve success
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
- Track record of managing multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced, high growth environment
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing successful company then send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.