My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical company requires a QA Representative.
This is a contract role but has a great chance of extending.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for the Quality systems in place to support Pharma operations.
- Oversee the Quality Plan, Quality Manual, GMP Corrective action tracking etc..
- Responsible for the Quality Management activities within the ERP system (SAP).
- Ensure that Change Controls and Deviations are properly completed and evaluated.
- Provide support for quality compliance in accordance with the Quality Standards.
- Follow-up on Global QA audit findings, Global Quality & Health Authority inspections.
- Work with business partners ensuring QA activities operate in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining up to date Standard Operating Procedures systems – Creation & revision.
- Review and approve GMP documentation associated to all operations.
- Responsible for giving guidance on resolution/investigation of Quality issues.
- Will work under the supervision of the QA Team Leader, & Regional QA and Marketing Affiliates.
- 2-4 years QA experience in Pharmaceutical, food or healthcare environment
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences preferably in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology or another related science.
For comprehensive information please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org