Our client a major FMCG manufacturer in Co. Cork require a Quality Lead.
The ideal canddiiate will have a food QA background.
Other industries i.e Pharma, Med Device etc..considered.
Immediate start available.
Key duties include (but not limited to)
- Lab analysis of products & associated samples, & logging information.
- Participate in audit packaging of samples & record non-conformances.
- Record CAPA's in relation to product defects ie. raw material & finished product.
- Assist & participate in troubleshooting quality/production issues .
- Dispatching of samples for analysis by external laboratories.
- Liaise with other sites regarding material release.
- Writing & reviewing of laboratory SOPs, lab reports & trending of data as required.
- Maintenance of raw materials and finished product retain stores.
- Ensuring that Laboratory instrumentation is calibrated as per schedule.
- B.Sc in Microbiology or Food Science.
- At least 2 years in QA role. Anything less will not be considered.
For more information please call E- mail firstname.lastname@example.org