Compliance and Quality Manager – Dublin
The role of Compliance Manager is required as we continue to grow as a business, to ensure compliance for candidates and clients is to the highest standard. This fast paced and administrative role will play a vital part in GDPR success and continued control of all compliance documentation. You will be a key player in improving processes and quality management.
About Sigmar Recruitment
Sigmar is one of Ireland's most successful recruitment companies, employing over 120 staff in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Tralee.
Sigmar has won over 40 awards for workplace culture and recruitment excellence including Best Large Recruitment Agency two years in a row (National Recruitment Federation Awards), Best CSR Initiative (Recruitment International Awards 2015) and is one of the Top 5 Small Workplaces to Work in Ireland (Great Place to Work Awards 2016).
We provide our clients with executive and professional level permanent, temporary and contract talent across all industries through tailored service solutions. Our experience extends across Accountancy, Banking & Financial Services, Construction & Property Services, Engineering & Manufacturing, HR, Insurance, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, Multilingual, Office Support, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Leading the Compliance function and ensuring Compliance with Recruitment and HR legislation
- Compliance and reference checks including Visa qualifications, ID, Testing etc and completion of all documentation in relation to AWD
- Completing internal audits and assisting with external audits for ongoing review and business improvement
- Completion of credit checking for clients
- Development and efficiency improvement of business processes and policies
- Supporting the Compliance Director in roll out of GDPR standards and continued monitoring of GDPR practices
- Assigned Data Protection Officer for Sigmar Recruitment
- Supporting the payroll and accounts teams in relation to Temporary and Contract employees’ compliance – contracts, pay rates, margins, redundancy, onboarding etc
- Reporting weekly and monthly on Temporary and Contractor payroll and invoicing and acting as the point of contact for issues and queries
- MSP Program Support including Fieldglass, Beeline and IQN – acting as the point of contact for queries from consultants and clients
- Weekly and Monthly excel reporting and control for all temporary and contractor employees
Conducting Client and candidate satisfaction surveys to ensure best practice is provided throughout Sigmar Recruitment.
Monitoring and review of suppliers to Sigmar Recruitment
- Training across the company on Temporary and Contractor Processes, MSP Processes, MSP Tools and changes to Employment Law
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Compliance Function
- Recruitment Agency experience preferred
- Extensive Excel skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Solutions driven individual with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with MSP Programs an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard!
- Healthy work life balance
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
For more detail and confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 and email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**