Sigmar's fund accounting client are looking to hire a fund accounting manager to manage their overall NAV calculation process. You will ensure the delivery of NAV Calculations and will assist in developing client relationships. An expert knowledge of the service requirements for hedge fund admin is required.
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service.
- Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment.
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations.
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures.
- Review fee calculations and profit and loss allocations.
- Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance.
- Manage the audit process ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements.
- Investigate accounting implications of new products.
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
Experience needed for this role:
- 5 years experience in a hedge fund admin firm with at least 3 years at a supervisor level.
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree. Min. 2.2 honors degre
- Intention to actively pursue a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA), if not
- already started, part qualified or qualified, would be an advantage but is not required.
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge – Investran experience ideal
- Ability to positively influence team morale
- Demonstrate leadership skills & take ownership of designated tasks
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Maria Sheehy @ email@example.com / 0214847136