Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join a thriving Investment Management Company headquartered in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is an Irish owned and operated Investment Fund Management Company operating in a niche international market. Currently expanding their Investor Relations team, our client is looking to appoint a highly motivated professional with experience driving sales and increasing revenues.
The successful candidate will be take responsibility for promoting the Company’s direct and indirect investment offerings by managing and expanding a network of pension and investment intermediaries across the Irish Broker network.
Joining a company with a focus on their own culture and identity, this is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in Investment Management with a successful Irish organisation.
Travel will be a major part of this role.
This position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing and maintaining a book of clients across the Irish Broker network.
- Establish and develop potential investment pipeline through sustained prospecting and activity.
- Achieve agreed strategic targets in line with the rest of the Investor Relations Team.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and the Company’s internal policies and procedures
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
- Work closely with the rest of the Investor Relations Team and communicate accurately and efficiently with other teams (e.g. Fund Services and Portfolio Management) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships.
- Proven track record delivering excellent client/customer service
- Excellent computer skills; in particular Microsoft Office
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Sales driven with ability to meet and exceed targets
- Motivated self-starter
- Full Clean Drving Licence
- Competitive remuneration package on offer including generous bonus and benefits
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
Please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin for similar available vacancies.