Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is currently recruiting a Senior Claims Handler to join a world leading Risk Management Company with offices based in Dublin City Centre.
This position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Senior Claims Handler, you will be responsible for a complex portfolio of claims from first notification through to settlement.
Reporting to the Claims Team Leader, the Senior Claims Handler will be responsible for motor, property and liability claims.
The Senior Claims Handler will liaise directly with clients and insurers to ensure claims are handled in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Minimum 5 years experience handling motor, property and liability claims.
- Minimum APA/CIP qualification or in progress towards qualification.
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills.
- Team player and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver on objectives.
- Have strong customer focus and business acumen.
- Minimum Competency Requirements accreditted with up to date CPD.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com