A leading Pharmaceutical is looking to grow their team of Lab Analysts in Sligo. Your new company is well recognised on the global Pharmaceutical scene and this is a great opportunity to join a great company.
As a Lab Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in process sampling and testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in training of new analyst.
- Supports the transfer of new products.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
To be considered for this role you must have previous expeirence with Lab Equiment operation in a GMP setting and be experienced in HPLC and/or GC.
If you are interseted in this role, apply now to be considered. Alternatively you can contact me via phone 014744692 or alternatively email@example.com. Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-barrett-496284149/.