Description and Responsibilities
- Organise output from process workshops into actionable plans
- Focus on effectiveness and efficiency of company's end to end Procure to Pay process
- Reporting to the GPO.
- Data Analysis
- Process Documentation & Process Flows
- Global implementation of company's P2P operating model
- Performance Reporting across all Finance Processes
- Project Support - Global & Regional
- Business Cases / PIDs
Qualifications & Skills:
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- SAP / Other ERP.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- Strong Process Mindset
- Analytical Skills
- Good People Skills
- Recently Qualified Accountant - Big 4/ Audit or Advisory
- Multi-national experience
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Globally mobile/ willing to relocate internationally for your next opportunity within 18 - 24 months.