The primary role of the P2P Financial Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process. The P2P activity includes, and is not limited to, Vendor Master Data (VMD), Disbursements, Purchasing Process Associates (PPA), Invoice Exception handling (EH), BPO governance as well as touchpoints with other processes/stakeholders outside of core P2P, e.g. General Accounting.
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliate & BPO teams to review the P2P metrics & drive change where necessary
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Perform Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits) of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Effectively coach & mentor the P2P Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P process
- Review key metrics, engage with the P2P teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient purchasing, invoicing & payments processing
Support the overall P2P Financial Analyst team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Fluency in English
Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)