Our client, a global financial services organisation is seeking to hire a Business, Economics or Finance Graduate Native German or fluent in German for the financial statements analysis team.The Accounting financial product offers customers Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data.
The Gradudate Funds analyst will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analysed and adjusted Financial statements.
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career our client.
Skills & experience required:
- Read and understand financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc. both in English and your market language (German)
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in English and 1 primary language – German
If interested in the above graduate opportunity in the financial services industry, please contact Genevieve Gomes on firstname.lastname@example.org