Accounts Assistant | Int. PR Consultancy| Dublin 4 | 25-45K + Benefits
An international PR Consultany located in Dublin 4 are on the lookout for both a junior and senior accounts assistant to join their expanding finance function on a permanent basis.
Salaries range from between 25-45K based on experience. In addition to a competitive salary, multiple benefits are provided ranging from healthcare to exclusive inhouse corporate events.
Financial Processing & Accounting
• Raising and posting sales invoices
• Maintaining Debtors Ledger and WIP Ledger
• Maintaining Creditors Ledger and Payment Management
• Performing reconciliations of Ledgers
• Preparation of VAT/PAYE and other Revenue Forms
• Production of monthly and ad hoc performance reports/queries
• Monitoring and analysing Time Recording and Reporting
• Operating the billing function, time recording, and WIP levels
• Assisting in Forecasting process
• Supporting Management Team and Communications Team in delivering top quality service to Clients
• 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Previous experience Billing from a time recording
• Job costing accounting software package knowledge would be very beneficial
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
• A relevant Business or Accountancy Qualification
• Very good working knowledge of Excel
• Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, highly organised, extremely conscientious
• Strong commercial/business acumen and analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach
To apply for this role in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
For further details on this role in Dublin, contact in confidence Adam Zeroug in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4604 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is a recruitment consultant who has utilized his previous experience in sales, customer service, HR and public speaking to become one of Ireland’s leading recruitment consultants. He’s confidence combined with his approachable demeanour make for an excellent consultant. Adam’s multinational experience, patience and unique take on communication has enabled him to become an expert on developing meaningful relationships.