Senior IT Permanent Recruitment Consultant – Cork
About Sigmar Recruitment
Sigmar is one of Ireland's most successful recruitment companies, employing over 100 staff in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Tralee.
Sigmar has won 40 awards for workplace culture and recruitment excellence including Best Large Recruitment Agency two years in a row (National Recruitment Federation Awards), Best CSR Initiative (Recruitment International Awards) and is one of the Top 5 Small Workplaces to Work in Ireland (Great Place to Work Awards).
We provide our clients with executive and professional level permanent, temporary and contract talent across all industries through tailored service solutions. Our experience extends across Accountancy, Banking & Financial Services, Construction & Property Services, Engineering & Manufacturing, HR, Insurance, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, Multilingual, Office Support, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain.
- End to end management of recruitment process
- Advising all levels of IT candidates / clients and working all sectors & verticals – holistic approach!
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management, European road shows)
- Candidate screening & support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Business Development (cold calling, networking & client meetings)
- Relationship & account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- Expanding your IT product knowledge
- Minimum 2+ successful years’ experience in recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Sound understanding of IT market and products
- Degree in Business related discipline
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Warm Desk with LIVE vacancies within IT
- Ability to spread your wings and consult across all sectors, all levels and industries within IT
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site & on-line)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard!
- Healthy work life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**